Total One ICF
A non-bearing exterior cladding used to weatherproof, beautify and insulate commercial and residential structures.
- Relatively low cost yet highly durable cladding.
- Highly impact resistant and able to resist damage from pests and boring insects.
- Cladding will provide an ASTM E119 15-minute thermal barrier when installed 1/2" minimum thickness per NCMA equivalent thickness guidelines for fire rating.
- Easily accessorized with architectural enhancements
- Practically any combination of color or texture can be achieved
ICF Substrate Manufacturers: Reward Wall, Arxx, Polysteel, Dow Chemical, Keeva, Owens Corning, BuildBlock, Amvic, EcoBlock, Others as approved in writing by Total Wall Inc.
Limitations: Application by Total Wall approved applicators only.
Application: Temperature must be maintained at or above 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
Freshly applied products must be protected from precipitation.