Total SL Gold PM
A non-bearing exterior cladding used to weatherproof, beautify and insulate commercial and residential structures.
- Light weight and will not stress the design of the structure
- Does not consume interior space
- Employs a moisture barrier.
- High resistance to sharp impact damage
- Solid mechanical attachment
- Excellent performance and weather protection
- Highly energy efficient, takes advantage of the "mass effect" of the structure
- The exterior insulation tends to move the dew point toward the outside of the wall
- Easily accessorized with architectural enhancements
- Practically any combination of color or texture can be achieved
Substrates: Brick, Concrete Block, Concrete, Stucco, Exterior Gypsum, Exterior Grade Plywood, Cement Board, Oriented Strand Board, Aquatough, Masonry, Siliconized-core Gypsum Board.
Limitations:Application by Total Wall approved applicators only.
Application: Temperature must be maintained at or above 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
Freshly applied products must be protected from precipitation.