Total Tuff ICF
Non-bearing exterior cladding for commercial and residential structures constructed of polystyrene insulated concrete forms. This system is used to weatherproof, protect and beautify any ICF structure.
- Lightweight and will not stress the design of the structure.
- Relatively low cost yet highly durable cladding.
- Cladding will provide impact resistance, ultraviolet protection and weather protection to the polystyrene ICF surface.
- Easily accessorized with architectural enhancements.
- Practically any combination of color or texture can be achieved.
ICF Substrate Manufacturers: Reward Wall, Arxx, Polysteel, Dow Chemical, Keeva, Owens Corning, BuildBlock, Amvic, EcoBlock, Others as approved in writing by Total Wall Inc.
Limitations: Application by Total Wall, Inc. approved applicators only.
Application: Temperature must be maintained at or above 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
Freshly applied products must be protected from precipitation.